Modelshop in Southamppton (UK)

I will spend an afternoon in Southampton. Are there any hobbystores in the central parts of the city?

-- Björn Bäcklund, IPMS Stockholm, Sweden

------------------------------- Welcome to "The 72 scale page", a home for small scale modelling.

Björn Bäcklund

Hi Bjorn,

I live very close to Southampton but hardly ever go there so don't know it that well. But there are a few model shops there. I found there addresses here :

I can't recommend any particular one but you could try giving them a call when you arrive and see if they have what you're after.

Good luck and enjoy your trip! Hopefully I'll get to Sweden again soon and see more than a hotel room in Kista :-)

Take care, Mark.

"Björn Bäcklund @comhem.se>" I will spend an afternoon in Southampton. Are there any hobbystores in the

Reply to
Mark Warrington

Putting "Model Shops" into

returned:

Footplate Model Railways

7, St. James Rd Shirley Southampton Hampshire SO15 5FB Tel: 023 8077 1546

The Old Toy Shop

39, Northam Rd Southampton Hampshire SO14 0PD Tel: 023 8023 6100

Hobby Stores

61-63, Bernard St Southampton Hampshire SO14 3BA Tel: 023 8033 1859

The Toy Exchange

9, Romsey Rd Shirley Southampton Hampshire SO16 4BY Tel: 023 8078 7913

Southampton Model Centre

13, Junction Rd Totton Southampton Hampshire SO40 9HG Tel: 023 8066 7317

Technobots Ltd Unit 17, Solent Business Centre Southampton Hampshire SO15 0HW Tel: 023 8077 4000

Can't comment on any of them; been a while since I went model shopping in Southampton, I don't recall being too impressed, especially with Portsmouth just down the coast.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathan Stilwell