TBF/TBM Photos

Does anyone have an internet source for color photos of TBF/TBM Avenger interiors? I've found a couple of books locally for the series but all photos were black&white. I've searched and haven't found much useful on the net so far.

Reply to
Ed Byde

Squadron-Signal TBF Walk Around, book 5525, has several color pics of the interior. Lots of B & W pics also.

Reply to
HUSKY1979

Ed

I also have had no luck on the net chasing interior photos - although I was chasing the Tarpon just to see whether it was possible/impossible for me to convert the AM TBF.

If you have any luck please let me know.

Thanks

Reply to
Brian Kucks