tiger moth R-5130 colors

Hello,

I am building a tiger moth model. I found some black and white photos of a moth with R-5130 on the fuselage. It looks like it has an RAF camoflage scheme. Does anyone have any accurate color and marking info for this particular airplane?

Thanks, Dave Semeraro snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
dave.semeraro

on 10/19/2007 11:45 AM snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said the following:

DH.82 Pick a color

?id=1497

willshak

color

?id=1497

Thanks Bill, Lots of color schemes to pick from. I rather had my heart set on R-5130 in particular though. I might have to just pick one of the RAF camo schemes from your list.

Thanks again. Dave

Reply to
dave.semeraro

color

?id=1497

All I did was to search Google images for DH.82 There are a lot more colors. Maybe you'll find the R-5130

Reply to
willshak