Saab JAS39 Gripen

Does anyone know of a 1:48 scale kit of this?
I have seen that Italieri and Revell (Germany) have a 1:72 kit.
Are these the same? Has anyone tried them?
They have to be relatively new tooling as this plane only reached the flying
prototype stage in December 1988.
--
Norman Lever
"Norman Lever" wrote in message news:bm353g$r1g$ snipped-for-privacy@perki.connect.com.au...
Reply to
Sten
One built 1/48 Gripen here:
-- Björn Bäcklund, IPMS Stockholm, Sweden ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- Welcome to "The 72 scale page", a home for small scale modelling.

Björn Bäcklund

Site Timeline