Paint degenerative differences betwee Grade 1 and Grade 3 brake fluids?

Walked into the local servo, and noticed the Grade 1 and Grade 3 brake fluids on the shelf?

I have been told what the Dot points are about from someone else, but they could not tell me what the grade reading meant.

Is grade 1 offer more "corrosive" power over grade 3?

Reply to
Wayne M Jackson