UV blocker

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a material that will attenuate
UV, but not completely block it. I'm using a Q-Panel test chamber
(Xenon arc lamp), which more or less resembles the solar spectrum. My
interest is in measuring the UV content spectrally etc. I'm using
GaAsP photodiodes along with a an 8micron fiber. Both saturate within
the chamber.
Does anybody know of a material that will attenuate the UV content of
the spectrum. Hopefully it might be something readily available.......
Thanking you in advance,
Dave
Reply to
David Fleming