UV blocker

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a material that will attenuate UV, but not completely block it. I'm using a Q-Panel test chamber
(Xenon arc lamp), which more or less resembles the solar spectrum. My interest is in measuring the UV content spectrally etc. I'm using GaAsP photodiodes along with a an 8micron fiber. Both saturate within the chamber. Does anybody know of a material that will attenuate the UV content of the spectrum. Hopefully it might be something readily available.......
Thanking you in advance,
Dave