UV PIGMENT ?

Ten years ago, i use a UV light to check our tooling for cracking problum. The light incidence to a plastic len , hence produc a ray of UV light (purple colour light). Now my question is where can i find this kind of pigment or raw material for plastic injection moulding. Can any person help me in this topic ? Thank in advance.

Reply to
plastis man

Clariant corporation, colorants and pigments division, Charlotte, NC

(704) 331-7000, ask for tech service

Regards, R. David Zopf Bomar Specialties Co.

Reply to
David Zopf