Can anyone suggest suitable software?

Hello Group;
I am wondering if anyone has come across any software that shows movement of
cams and arm linkages.
For example to specify arm sketchesand pivot points on such as a pantograph
and map out paths pictorally, I seem to be going through a lot of sketches
and bits of paper.
I have heard of similar things for steam gear but not this.
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
there's a pantograph one here you can play with in java
all the best..mark
Reply to
mark
and more here
all the best..mark
Reply to
mark
I found this
a while ago. I haven't used it for anything useful but it may be what you're looking for. It looks pretty cool.
Reply to
William McLaughlin