Can anyone suggest suitable software?

Hello Group;

I am wondering if anyone has come across any software that shows movement of cams and arm linkages.

For example to specify arm sketchesand pivot points on such as a pantograph and map out paths pictorally, I seem to be going through a lot of sketches and bits of paper.

I have heard of similar things for steam gear but not this.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson

there's a pantograph one here you can play with in java

all the best..mark

Reply to
mark

and more here

all the best..mark

Reply to
mark

I found this

a while ago. I haven't used it for anything useful but it may be what you're looking for. It looks pretty cool.

Reply to
William McLaughlin