can you suggest me online shops for woodland scenics?

i've been able to get their catalogue and saw that they produce a lot of interesting things; however, they're horribly priced here in italy and extremely hard to find, with months to wait for anything.

do you know of any online shops --in usa or europe will make no difference-- selling their articles? can you suggest me other brands of similar items and where i could get them online?

thanks in advance.

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini

I've not compared prices, but I get quite a bit of stuff from various vendors from Scenic Express. They have a great selection and if you call them, you can use their product knowledge much like using a local shop.

Carl

Reply to
Carl Heinz

thank you very much carl. i'll check for their products on the 'net.

regards,

Reply to
Gianni Rondinini