Help- Senior Thesis, win $25.

Hi, my name is Jack Kirby. I'm a psychology major at Bates College in Maine. I'm studying domestic labor issues. I am collecting data with
a survey that asks some questions about domestic habits. After you have completed you can E-mail me for a drawing of $25. Only 3 people are entered now so there's a good chance you'll get it. And if not you can go to sleep tonight knowing that you've helped put one more psychology major out into the work-force
Thanks!! /