Troler Autopulse Transpak 25

Hello,I've just bought at my local Goodwill a Troller Autopulse Transpak 25 transformer. I wonder if it will be better than the stock
transformer that came with my Lifelike N train set. Is this Troler transformer able to run more than one train at the time? As a newbe I will appreciate any info that you can share about this matter. Thanks!
On 2/13/2008 11:53 AM muselart spake thus:

Look on the power pack (it's not just a "transformer", which only provides AC) for a label or nameplate, which should give its ratings (voltage and either current in amps or power in watts or volt-amps). This will tell you how much power is available to run your trains.
muselart wrote:

If it still works, it will do just fine for your N scale trains. Just make sure you connect the track to the correct terminals.
It's a "power pack", BTW, not a transformer. A transformer just changes the voltage of the AC (alternating current.) A powerpack also changes it to DC (direct current.)
HTH
Wolf K. wrote:

PS: No, you can't run more than one train at a time, but you can run more one train hauled by two or more locomotives at a time. The Troller pack will have more than enough capacity for that.
HTH
--
wolf k.