implant materials

Hi I want information about implant material or link about it in the internet. Thanks for your help

Reply to
mohammad

Ever tried google?

Michael Dahms

Reply to
Michael Dahms

The modern youth research trend is to ask and hope an old guy will do the work for you.

I saw a sign on a wireless phone store window that sums up the modern approach to "experts".

WIRELESS EXPERT WANTED, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED,

Reply to
jbuch

Here's a start for you.

jbuch