implant materials

Hi I want information about implant material or link about it in the internet. Thanks for your help

mohammad wrote:

Ever tried google?
Michael Dahms
Michael Dahms wrote:

The modern youth research trend is to ask and hope an old guy will do the work for you.
I saw a sign on a wireless phone store window that sums up the modern approach to "experts".
WIRELESS EXPERT WANTED, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED,
mohammad wrote:

Here's a start for you.
http://www.mentorcorp.com/erectile-dysfunction/physician/ed_alpha1_bioflex.htm