Magnetic materials for nanoparticles

Hello! I'm looking for some parameters of magnetic materials, which are used for magnetic nanoparticles (gamma Fe_2O_3, CrO_2, etc.). Mostly I need saturated magnetization values (in A/m) and damping parameter (for Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert equation). Could you send me some of them or advice me some available articles or databases of such magnetic materials' properties? Thank you.

Reply to
Lester Lapsus