Investor or Company needed for Applique Armor concepts/designs

My name is Richard Butler. I have a background in physical chemistry and mechanical engineering. I am seeking a company or investor for
several orignal and patentable ideas related to a new type of applique armor plating. Will accept joint patent and profit sharing arrangement or single payment for all rights.
Serious inquiries only respond with contact information to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Richard Butler