Pool Designs

What kind of program should I use or is recommended for pool designing?
Reply to
jmex
GrayMatter R1.0 ;-)
But seriously, Google autocad pool design software
Reply to
rj
Public, institutional, commercial, etc. stick with Acad or similar.
Residential, Structure Studios' "Pool Studio" is the hottest new thing.
Aslo,

S. Scalise
Woops, wrong link! Left out the last "s"
"S. Scalise"
Reply to
S. Scalise
He he, Poolstudio, Unreal!!
I guess with all the curved surfaces you would wanna use a CAD tool that is good surfaces
Or if you draw 2D stick with AutoCAD (LT)
Reply to
huggre