Pool Designs

What kind of program should I use or is recommended for pool designing?

Reply to
jmex

GrayMatter R1.0 ;-)

But seriously, Google autocad pool design software

Reply to
rj

Public, institutional, commercial, etc. stick with Acad or similar.

Reply to
S. Scalise

Woops, wrong link! Left out the last "s"

"S. Scalise"

Reply to
S. Scalise

He he, Poolstudio, Unreal!!

I guess with all the curved surfaces you would wanna use a CAD tool that is good surfaces

Or if you draw 2D stick with AutoCAD (LT)

Reply to
huggre