Lead is the best material of them all !

I think we should build everything from pure lead, because this will protect as against mind-controlling rays from aliens from outer space.

Reply to
Pablo Rena

I propose a copper cap with a copper chain for earthing. Will also be effective against local lightnings.

J.J.

Reply to
jacques jedwab

Dear Uncle Al,

Once again you are in the forefront of really important, scientific breakthroughs. Up until I saw this post I thought the AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie) was the technology leader. It is nice to see there is continuing research and development in this critical area.

Tom

Foil Deflector Beanie An Effective, Low-Cost Solution To Combating Mind-Control

Reply to
Tom Walz

Make yourself a nice soup bowl and spoon from lead and be sure to eat large quantities of hot, acidic foods. Then you wont have to worry about the aliens for too long.

Reply to
Ceraboy