Lead is the best material of them all !

I think we should build everything from pure lead, because this will protect as against mind-controlling rays from aliens from outer space.

celt snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.mx (Pablo Rena) wrote:

I propose a copper cap with a copper chain for earthing. Will also be effective against local lightnings.
J.J.
snipped-for-privacy@ulb.ac.be (jacques jedwab) wrote in message (Pablo Rena) wrote:

Dear Uncle Al,
Once again you are in the forefront of really important, scientific breakthroughs. Up until I saw this post I thought the AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie) was the technology leader. It is nice to see there is continuing research and development in this critical area.
Tom http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie An Effective, Low-Cost Solution To Combating Mind-Control
celt snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.mx (Pablo Rena) wrote in message

Make yourself a nice soup bowl and spoon from lead and be sure to eat large quantities of hot, acidic foods. Then you wont have to worry about the aliens for too long.