Machining materials at 450 to 600 degrees C

I need to machine ceramic while it is still hot, does anyone know any industrial processes that grind or turn or mill at 450 to 600 degrees C?
mark
"Mark W. Lund" wrote:

Sandblasting, but the air might cool the workpiece excessively or unevenly.
If cost is no object, laser ablation.

Thanks for your thoughts, Mark. I need to keep the part hot while cutting and I need to remove cubic centimeters of material. I have thought of sand blasting with heated air, but it doesn't seem to be precise enough. Most griding wheels are bonded with epoxy, so they aren't going to work.
Any more ideas?
"Mark W. Lund" wrote:

You didn't mention that before. That greatly reduces the already slim number of possibilities. Certainly, laser is out.

You can do some very fine work with sandblasting, but that requires a fine stream and low removal rates.

Cutting tools custom-made by precision grinding of tungsten or molybdenum?
Metal-bonded diamond grinding wheel?
Mark Thorson wrote:

Also, vitrified diamond grinding wheel.
On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:19:57 -0700 (PDT), "Mark W. Lund"

Check with an abrasive manufacturer to see if they can recommend something that will work at your temperatures, such as: http://www.nortonabrasives.com /