Metals in cooking appliances

Hello,

I'm looking for examples of metals used to construct cooking appliances:

  1. What kind of metal is used to design the outer shell of industrial cooking appliances? It is some sort of sheet-like metal, that i think is also used to make industrial cooking tables.

  1. What would be the metal that covers the inside of an oven? I'm looking for the name of a metal which has high capacity, and which is commonly used in ovens.

thanks. btw, i'm a patent agent, and i just want the name of such metals for indicative purposes, to include in a patent application i'm working on right now. (component A is made of a metal which can sustain high temperatures and which has high heat capacity, for example ______ )

Reply to
Hughes Patans

that's nice. good for you little fella.

i don't think you seized the purpose of newsgroups. it's intended to freely exchange questions and answers to many problems. if you don't want to participate in that exchange, without charging 300$ for your advice, than shut the f*ck up. no one cares about how much you charge.

and why did you tell us that you charge 300$? cause you want to get new clients? don't think so. i bet you're just an arrogant nerd. GET A LIFE.

Reply to
Hughes Patans

No, that's just the bill I get from our patent attorney for every hours he works for me.

Reply to
William DiMenna

Since most consumer ovens and stoves are coated with porcelain enamel, you may want to start with the porcelain enamel institute

I was working in the field - we typically tested coatings on low carbon enameling iron or cheap cold rolled sheet. The association of appliance manufactures
should also have some information. Gregg

Reply to
Gregg