Metals in cooking appliances

Hello,
I'm looking for examples of metals used to construct cooking appliances:
1. What kind of metal is used to design the outer shell of industrial
cooking appliances? It is some sort of sheet-like metal, that i think is also used to make industrial cooking tables.
2. What would be the metal that covers the inside of an oven? I'm looking for the name of a metal which has high capacity, and which is commonly used in ovens.
thanks. btw, i'm a patent agent, and i just want the name of such metals for indicative purposes, to include in a patent application i'm working on right now. (component A is made of a metal which can sustain high temperatures and which has high heat capacity, for example ______ )
Normally all the furniture and utilities in an industrial kitchen are made of stainless steel grade AISI 304. I had recently supplied some stands in 304 for one such kitchen.