General info

Im just curious where everyone is from and what are your specialities?

you're posting from the same ip address as "anderson enterprises". why did you change your name?
jb
Clue wrote:

Because Jim, he's a troll. Some snot-nosed middle school wannabe punk that has nothing better to do than bother people. Someone oughta find his mommy and slap her for reproducing. TM
-- Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality. Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."
Please remove all bits of spam from addy before replying....
snipped-for-privacy@spamyahoo.com (toadmonkey) wrote in message wrote:

Because moron, I am not the same person, and that is MY email address, so shove off and leave the childish name calling and such to yourself. I do not have time for idiots, "Anderson Enterprises" is MY company and I dont want the name in the mud. So I discontinued that listing and set strait the individual who used it. I would appreciate you not assume, it does make an ass of yourself. For future reference I am the owner and operator and any further listings on this BBS will be from me and no other.
Wow, all this hostility ! Someone sure has a h_ _ _ on today !! If you don't have time for idiots; then why respond as you have ? Let's get back to metallurgy and leave the name calling outside.
GWD
wrote:

specialities?
that has

and slap

to ones perception of reality.

some, truth."

Agreed! TM
-- Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality. Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."
Please remove all bits of spam from addy before replying....
Clue wrote:

I'm just curious. Where you from and what are your specialties?

Keepsake gift for young girls.