mushy state

Hello! I am working on a project related to thixoforming behaviour. I am facing the following problems

1) suitable equation to calculate heat evolved when we are cooling melt to a get a definite fraction of solid in the melt (mushy state).Usually equations deal with the boundry of solid moving from the mold surface to the centre but not with suspended solid particlesin liquid metal. 2) effect of different alloying elements on heat of fusion of base metal (e.g. Cu, Si, Mn, Mg and Zn in Al). 3)Data /relatinship related to viscosities of different metals in molten state. 4) The selection crieteria for a matereial for thixoforming process. 5) the thermal conductivity of Boron Nitride Coating to be applied for the protection of mold surface.

can any body help me in this regard?

Kamran

Reply to
kamran