Mylar Spacers

Hi, I'm looking for mylar spacers about 0.001mm thick to place between two NaCl plates in the FTIR. Does anyone know where I could get spacers
this thin? The only ones I can find are 0.006mm. I have also heard that there are plastics beads about this thick that I can use instead but I can't find any info about them. I need to place the solution in the centre of the spacer to insure that it is 0.001mm thick. If anyone has any info about these it would be great. Cheers, Sharon