polymorphic material

Is there a material that when cured is very tough, like it could be used as a screwdriver blade, that can be un-cured, reshaped and cured again in a new
shape?
For my application the curing, un-curing processes would need to be fairly quick (minutes for something the size of a screwdriver blade for example). The process is not too important to me right now (e.g. application of electric current, chemicals etc.)
Steel

as
new