Making Slow Dissolving Tablets

I want to make a Slow Dissolving tablet from household ingredients or ingredients that are easy to get from a stroe or the internet. I Currently have a toilet bowl cleaner in powder form and i want to make it into one of those tablets that you can put in the bank of the tank(water closet). What do i have to mix together to make something like this?

Reply to
SQUINTZ