Low coefficient of friction coatings

Could i please have some recommendations for very low coefficient of friction coatings (<0.1)that can successfully be applied to threads on
an internal bore ~4" diameter.
i am already aware of most of the common coatings such as TDC, Electroless Nickel etc, polymers/soft coatings are not suitable - is there anything new?!

Stellite, TiN?
--
melon

a:CH, DLC, WC-C... there are lots of possibilities.
depends much on your intended application.

snipped-for-privacy@fhltd.com (Nick Clark) wrote in message

What is the base material?-Jitney
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (jitney) wrote in message

Thanks for all of your replies - more infomation;
Substrate is high strength steel max process temperature is ~400 degrees. Due to the application being on a bore, line of sight processes may not be suitable unless PVD has been delveloped for internal application?? Dry film lubricants are just not tough enough or reliable enough for the applcation. I believe accurate application to threads precludes use of thick deposits and HVOF type processes .
snipped-for-privacy@fhltd.com (Nick Clark) wrote in message

Copper electroplating, maybe?-Jitney
snipped-for-privacy@fhltd.com (Nick Clark) wrote in message

Dear Nick,
You need a solid lubricant coating to achieve a friction coefficient <0.1.
These can be carbon based or molybdeneum disulphide based. The best three to my knowledge are Graphit-iC, Dymon-iC and MoST developed by Teer Coatings Ltd in the U.K. Graphit-iC and MoST are available in the USA from IonBond.
Best regards,
Mark Jarratt
For PVD coating theory, technology and applications visit http://www.pvd-coatings.co.uk
Thanks Mark, I am aware of these coatings, but can they be applied successfully and evenly to an internal threaded bore ~4" Diameter?