Need a supplier for prototype piece of FR4

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for a small order
of FR4? I need a rather big piece, say 0.75" x 8" x 8".
I expect to need only one. It would be nice if they
take credit cards, and don't have problems dealing
with an individual for personal use. (Yes, that's
right, I'm going to make drugs and/or explosives
out of it. :-)
Reply to
Mark Thorson
Mark: Try the big yellow wholesale hardware catalog at
See Garolite on page 3520
Pittsburgh Pete
Reply to
metalengr