Need a supplier for prototype piece of FR4

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for a small order of FR4? I need a rather big piece, say 0.75" x 8" x 8".
I expect to need only one. It would be nice if they take credit cards, and don't have problems dealing with an individual for personal use. (Yes, that's right, I'm going to make drugs and/or explosives out of it. :-)

Mark: Try the big yellow wholesale hardware catalog at www.mcmaster.com See Garolite on page 3520
Pittsburgh Pete
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Thanks, I'll check them out.