Need Thermal Expansion Coefficients for Specific Stable Isotopes

Need Thermal Expansion Coefficients for Specific Stable Isotopes

Hello - I need the thermal expansion coefficient for specific stable isotopes if possible. Particularly Zinc-64, Platinum-190, Platinum-192 and Platinum-194. Any questions asking "why" or "what for" will be ignored. If such a reference exists, I can seek it out but would need name. Getting exact figures would be wonderful!

Thank you

Reply to
parlous2112