Need Thermal Expansion Coefficients for Specific Stable Isotopes

Need Thermal Expansion Coefficients for Specific Stable Isotopes
Hello - I need the thermal expansion coefficient for specific stable
isotopes if possible. Particularly Zinc-64, Platinum-190, Platinum-192
and Platinum-194. Any questions asking "why" or "what for" will be
ignored. If such a reference exists, I can seek it out but would need
name. Getting exact figures would be wonderful!
Thank you
Reply to
parlous2112