Percolation

Hi everybody,
I am studying nanocomposites. In my research area I use alumina nanotubes. I would like to know about percolation limit. What it means
and what it is? If one could help me I will be thankfull. SORRY my poor English people!!!
Thanks so much
Ju-BR wrote:

I believe that what you are calling a "percolation limit" is usually called a "percolation threshold". If you Google this terms you should find a lot of information.