Plastic Material that will not Fluoresce at a wave length of 500 nanometers

I have an application where our part requires no fluorescence at

480-530 nanmoeters under an array of LED lights. We currently use a styrene co-polymer that has worked in the past, but recently has failed. We are chasing down the root cause with no luck. My question is this:

1 - What will cause a material to not fluoresce?

2 - Does anyone know of alternate materials?

Thank you very much for your response!

Chris

Reply to
chris