Properties of Titanium Silicides

Does anyone know of a reference that lists the physical and mechanical properties of titanium silicides of varying stoichiometry. I am looking for information such as fracture toughness, hardness, density, phase diagrams, etc.. I have been able to find various bits and pieces of information via a web and literature search, but no references specifically on the properties of these materials.

Reply to
ceraboy