Properties of Titanium Silicides

Does anyone know of a reference that lists the physical and mechanical
properties of titanium silicides of varying stoichiometry. I am
looking for information such as fracture toughness, hardness, density,
phase diagrams, etc.. I have been able to find various bits and pieces
of information via a web and literature search, but no references
specifically on the properties of these materials.
Reply to
ceraboy