Solar Absorptance / Thermal Emittance Measurement

With ref to an enquiry regarding solar absorptance/thermal emittance (see below) it seems the kit I require is a 'Gier Dunkle DB100 Infrared
Reflectometer' or 'DB251 Solar Reflectometer. Latter would be preferred.
Can anyone refer to me a potential supplier/agent?
I look forward to your soonest replies.
Best Regards,