Pulverived Coal Can Now Power Aircraft

Light weight high effectiveness heat exchangers make efficient closed cycle gas turbines possible:
www.bretcahill.com
Materials scientists have exactly two (2) years to develop a decent
battery or I'm going to China.
Bret Cahill
Bret Cahill wrote:

Aren't you the same one who threatened about 18 months ago to become the biggest braggart on usenet if PV didn't drop to 30 cents/watt in 90 days (or something like that)? Not that I much care whether you shuffle off to China....

At times you need to use the stick as well as the carrot.
Bret Cahill

Yes, but it's sad to see how you use it on yourself...
--Damon
Materials scientists have exactly two (2) years to develop a decent battery or I'm going to China.
Make that one year and 364 days.
Bret Cahill

Buh-bye!
--Damon
Learn what huphens and compounds are for.
What's a decent battery? Did you know you can recharge alkalines?