Pulverived Coal Can Now Power Aircraft

Light weight high effectiveness heat exchangers make efficient closed cycle gas turbines possible:

Materials scientists have exactly two (2) years to develop a decent battery or I'm going to China.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Aren't you the same one who threatened about 18 months ago to become the biggest braggart on usenet if PV didn't drop to 30 cents/watt in 90 days (or something like that)? Not that I much care whether you shuffle off to China....

Reply to
R.H. Allen

At times you need to use the stick as well as the carrot.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill wrote in news:1194460147.347267.63800 @t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

Yes, but it's sad to see how you use it on yourself...

--Damon

Reply to
Damon Hill

Materials scientists have exactly two (2) years to develop a decent battery or I'm going to China.

Make that one year and 364 days.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

Bret Cahill wrote in news:1194490899.746068.245850 @e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Buh-bye!

--Damon

Reply to
Damon Hill

Learn what huphens and compounds are for.

What's a decent battery? Did you know you can recharge alkalines?

Reply to
Autymn D. C.