Re: 40,000 V vs. 350 mV

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:29:13 GMT, "carabelli"
Here's a question for scientists only.
It has been demonstrated that metal amlagam dental fillings generate
electrical potentials with magnitudes of up to 350 millivolts. See:
http://book.boot.users.btopenworld.com/dutch.htm
And the resting potential of the human neurological synapse has a magnitude of only 70 millivolts.
Does anyone think that the fact that the static electrical charges generated by some articles of clothing may be measured in many thousands of volts somehow proves that the electrical potentials generated by amalgam dental fillings are not able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in people's heads?
And, if so, how does it?
Keith P Walsh

here is the answer. no. no one can ever prove that fillings are not able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in a head. it is absolutely impossible due to the statement of the question.. you can never prove that something can't happen because all you have to do is to find that one example, no matter how rare or how contrived, where it does happen and the proof is blown. so stop asking the same ridiculous question over and over, it can't be proved the way you are asking it. period.
Dave wrote:

Do you think that it should be possible using modern instrumentation to detect whether or not neurological function in the vicinity of teeth with amalgam fillings is consistently different from neurological function in the vicinity of teeth without?
Keith P Walsh
On 21 Sep 2005 22:11:22 -0700, "Keith P Walsh"

Now Tech way to test. Chew on some aluminum foil.

Everybody knows that chewing on aluminum foil will dissipate EM therefore voiding his "nerve experiment". OTOH, if KW duct tapes twenty or so cats onto his body and walks into a dog pound, he should generate enough electrostatic potential to realize measurable results.
On 21 Sep 2005 22:11:22 -0700, "Keith P Walsh"

[comma]
[comma]
[any]
[insert test object here]

[any]
[insert test object here]

A truly scientific method axiom is:
One *cannot* prove a negative.
SP and me are back to our testing of the nerves in other peoples heads.
-- W_B
snipped-for-privacy@RBAGEyahoo.com Take out the G'RBAGE

Yeeeaaahhhh, Keith !!!!
<the Pipe sticks his tongue out at KPW, taking care to ground himself first...>
SP
--
Take out the TRASH to reply

Do you? Does lolly?

Anyone? Gee, I don't know. There are about 6.5 billion people in the world and I have a pretty busy schedule for the rest of the day. Get back to me after you have asked the first 6 billion and see if my schedule has lightened up any. Maybe I can ask a few myself then.
carabelli

You just fried many of the nerves in many peoples' heads
-- W_B
snipped-for-privacy@RBAGEyahoo.com Take out the G'RBAGE

I still have all the numbers you could ever want on this issue. So you can provide a method to compensate me for my research (and the price keeps going up due to your refusal to consider this) or you can continue to be the butt of an exceedingly large number of jokes.
Here is a better question: is there anyone that can provide the definitive answer as to why Keith P Walsh refuses to go to the physics department of his local college/university so as to get these answers.
All answers except lollys accepted.

His questions are beyond their scope.
They cannot prove that unicorns do not exist. They cannot prove that amalgams aren't tiny little transceivers intended to signal UFO's into their landing sites. They cannot prove that this thread has taken a downward spiral into the great Usenet commode.
Uhhh.... they may be able to prove the last one...

I'll bet you that in some college or university near his abode, Keith P Walsh could find a PhD in Physics to prove any of those points.
That he hasn't is truly remarkable.

Ok... But do you think this entire topic would flush in a clockwise or counterclockwise rotation in Australia? :)
Ok... But do you think this entire topic would flush in a clockwise or counterclockwise rotation in Australia? :)
No Bill. Australia flushes in a counterclockerwise fashion around our topics...
That is why they call it "DOWN UNDER"

is australia what keith calls his bum?

I hope not. But if you rearrange the words - "Is Keith what an Australia calls his bum?"
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
<snip belittling, lying websites and spam>

<inquiring questions re-inserted>
I still have all the numbers you could ever want on this issue. So you can provide a method to compensate me for my research (and the price keeps going up due to your refusal to consider this) or you can continue to be the butt of an exceedingly large number of jokes.
Here is a better question: is there anyone that can provide the definitive answer as to why Keith P Walsh refuses to go to the physics department of his local college/university so as to get these answers.
All answers except lollys accepted.

I'll bet you that in some college or university near his abode, Keith P Walsh could find a PhD in Physics to prove any of those points.
That he hasn't is truly remarkable.
is australia what keith calls his bum?
I'll bet Keith is ecstatic that you've acted as his mommy.
<constant harassment snipped>