Re: 40,000 V vs. 350 mV

I'll check. Back in a moment.

. . . . .

No. Still clockwise. Of course that could be because the majority of posters to the thread are northern hemispherians.

Reply to
Peter Bowditch

I hope not. But if you rearrange the words - "Is Keith what an Australia calls his bum?"

Reply to
Peter Bowditch

"Peter Bowditch" wrote

Reply to
LadyLollipop

"Peter Bowditch" wrote

Reply to
LadyLollipop

I still have all the numbers you could ever want on this issue. So you can provide a method to compensate me for my research (and the price keeps going up due to your refusal to consider this) or you can continue to be the butt of an exceedingly large number of jokes.

Here is a better question: is there anyone that can provide the definitive answer as to why Keith P Walsh refuses to go to the physics department of his local college/university so as to get these answers.

All answers except lollys accepted.

I'll bet you that in some college or university near his abode, Keith P Walsh could find a PhD in Physics to prove any of those points.

That he hasn't is truly remarkable.

is australia what keith calls his bum?

I'll bet Keith is ecstatic that you've acted as his mommy.

Reply to
Robert Morien

"Robert Morien" wrote

Reply to
LadyLollipop

I still have all the numbers you could ever want on this issue. So you can provide a method to compensate me for my research (and the price keeps going up due to your refusal to consider this) or you can continue to be the butt of an exceedingly large number of jokes.

Here is a better question: is there anyone that can provide the definitive answer as to why Keith P Walsh refuses to go to the physics department of his local college/university so as to get these answers.

All answers except lollys accepted.

I'll bet you that in some college or university near his abode, Keith P Walsh could find a PhD in Physics to prove any of those points.

That he hasn't is truly remarkable.

is australia what keith calls his bum?

I'll bet Keith is ecstatic that you've acted as his mommy.

it's really too late lolly, all of the stuff you are attempting to censor is already archived

Reply to
Robert Morien

Yeeeaaahhhh, Keith !!!!

SP

Reply to
Stovepipe

This is somewhat along the lines of what I suggested some time last year:

I proposed that we battery-cable-clamp the largest contiguous Amalgam section in a sleeping man's mouth, run the other end over to his wife, clamp it to the same situation in his wife's mouth, thence to their kids, and then over to the next house, and etc 'till the whole neighborhood is hooked up in series this way. One could charge a few car batteries this way in the winter time. Only one danger: Lightening during an electrical storm....

Just a thought... SP

Reply to
Stovepipe

Yes......

SP

Reply to
Stovepipe

I'm a bit late weighing in on this topic but maybe someone will hear.

It seems that Mr. Walsh may be a sufferer of Electrical Hypersensitivity. I have seen it several times now that an essentially non technical person is drawn into an exceedingly technical subject for which there is no clear scientific understanding in an effort to stop the pain or prove to someone that they are not making it up.

While your sensations may be caused by EM reception on your body or fillings but it may also be that your feelings are random and you are seeking a external cause for your condition when it is not there. Afterall, EM waves are invisible, always present and poorly understood by almost everyone (present forums excepted) a perfect villain to blame for sporadic neurological pain.

My advice to you is to stop it. The problem is way way over your head and all you are doing is exacerbating the sociological problems associated with your disease (allowing yourself to be ridiculed by asking questions you can barely form). Did you by any chance suffer heavy metal poisoning?

As to your questions: Since the human-body is essentially conductive (made up of all that water and salt and stuff) you get a sort of faraday cage like protection from electrostatic charge on the surface of your skin. The charge never penetrates to a substantial depth.

Fillings on the other hand are implanted in your mouth (technically inside the body) but in this case the charge is not electrostatic at all. If a filling is presented with the conditions needed to make a potential (which is usually not just sitting in a tooth touching nothing else) that voltage induces a current in the surrounding tissue. There is no reason to assume that this current prefers neurological tissue over any other tissue except as determined by resistivity. Obviously sometimes this current is sensed by the nerve endings (I get a tingle when I bite hard enough for a top and bottom filling to touch) but this should not cause a substantial effect.

BTW all that hoo-ha about potential of the filling and synapse etc. is unusable in the absence of the rest of the electrical network. Without knowing the resistivity of all the surrounding tissue and the potentials of the other nodes in this body circuit, nobody could do anything with it.

Good luck with all that.............

Reply to
PipeDown

no he is just an idiot who keeps trying to stir up the ancient mercury filling controversy for whatever dumb reason he may think he has.

Reply to
Dave