Rhenium Notch Sensitivity

I am looking for any information on the notch sensitivity of Rhenium at room and if possible at elevated temperatures ~2000F. Is it a
problem for small screw sizes? Any information or direction will me most appreciated.
Thanks
replying to Nirmal , Metal man wrote:

Small screws may be a problem with rhenium . What size are you making and what length ?
Rhenium can handle lots of temperature . Without knowing your application , you might consider a w-25-re screw . Give me a little more detail and I would be able to help you .
Also , what is the screw application? And more important how will you machine the screw?