rhodium use in jewelry

I was wondering if rhodium had ever been used as pure solid rhodium in the old 1950s jewelry. I found no information on the web.

I know they use rhodium plating in jewelry. But anyone know of the history of rhodium jewelry whether any of the old pieces was pure solid rhodium.

Archimedes Plutonium

whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Reply to
a_plutonium