Still No Verdict from Scientists on Metal Dental Restorations

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:24:47 -0700 (PDT), Keith P Walsh

Where in the frog are pure METALS where to connect the electric wires to!?
Stupidity, thy name is Keith P. Walsh.
.
--
Gott lt Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8) *** http://www.reimbibel.de ***

There isn't anything "random" about my argument.
It's just rational and scientific.
I would suggest that the reason why you appear not to accept the argument is because it makes you feel ignorant.
And, like some of the other correspondents in these newsgroups, you are not honest enough to acknowledge your own ignorance.
And that in turn explains why you are only able to offer ridicule and sarcasm in reply.
But ridicule and sarcasm are like water off a duck's back to me Pamela love.
Water off a duck's back.
That's because I'm confident in the knowledge that if you were to try and write down a rational and scientific argument as to how you know that the electrical potentials generated by metal dental restorations are not able to dissipate electrical energy through the nerves in people's heads, you wouldn't be able to do it.
Go on. Have a go.
Keith P Walsh

Your problem is all resolved if you make a pointed hat out of aluminum foil and put a 3" antennae on the point. It will gather all the back EMF and dissipate it into the atmosphere and be rendered harmless.
Do this once a week for 4 hours that day. It must be done on a Monday morning after sunup. It has something to do with the moon, sun, and stars alignments calendar wise.
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 23:44:19 -0800 (PST), Keith P Walsh

I suggest that you go back to school.
.
--
Die volle Hrte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
rOn Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:09:22 -0800 (PST), Keith P Walsh

For how many years does Keith P. Walsh post this bullshit?
No matter he will go on with his nonsense, it will not become true.
.
--
Die volle Hrte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Keith P Walsh wrote, On 2/21/2010 2:09 PM:

Yawn Same old stuff. Do your own experiments. Yada yada yada......
--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

The SAIC is dishonest.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/02/AR2009070203415.html
Jan Drew wrote, On 2/27/2010 9:25 PM:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/02/AR2009070203415.html
Ouch! All I can say to that is different business unit and division. But, thats one of the reasons for my signature line.
--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)

drivel snipped

well yes that statement is true

ah, he's back. It had been so boring in this NG too!
Walsh's rantings go back to 2005. Same story.
A spamming idiot with a dental amalgam fixation.
in the words of the immortal Uncle Al
Walsh have your teeth pulled one at a time or all at once. Then shove them up your ass and FOaD.
MA Sonjariv

Either that or someone who has identified a gap in our scientific knowledge which shouldn't exist.
How would you know which is correct?

Either that or someone who has identified a gap in our scientific knowledge which shouldn't exist.
How would you know which is correct? =====================================================Simple, it has already been hashed/rehashed many times. You are just late to the party.

Perhaps you could ask your local university to do some research and find out. Oh, I forgot, that suggestion has been made to you many times in the past. Why don't you ask them, Keith? Frightened that they might tell you to run away and stop being silly?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:20:07 -0800 (PST), Keith P Walsh

You talk bloody nonsense. The same type of nonsense you dump in the Net for years now. Why do you go on? Do you want to ridicule even more?
.
--
Die volle Hrte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at