Strange request

I am looking for something strange. Does anyone have anecdotal evidence of any material that when alloyed with or applied to structural steel can accelerate creep at normal temperatures and sub-yield stresses?

TIA.

Reply to
Richard Burke

Are you with Homeland Security?

We don't normally discuss metal rubberizing creams in an open newsgroup.

Reply to
Mark Thorson

Try applying heat. No need for anecdotal evidence...

Reply to
Gung Ho

Anything with a high energy alpha-particle (or fast neutron) emitting activity should do it.... do wear thick gloves when you smear it on, though. And don't lick your fingers!

Steve

*** Warning: Captain Scarlet can do incredibly stupid and dangerous things because he is a puppet. If you are a real person, or suspect you might be, do not try to imitate him.****
Reply to
Steve Roberts