Web pages on failure analysis from TMS

It is not true that there is no good free information out on the web.
It's just buried under all the crap. Actually there are a four good
web pages on failure analysis,(three originally from magazine articles
in JOM) as files that can be downloaded.
1. Thomas Davidson, "An Introduction to Failure Analysis for
Metallurgical Engineers," (1999 Outstanding Undergraduate Student
Paper)

2. Brian M. Mayeaux et al., "Materials Analysis: A Key to Unlocking
the Mystery of the Columbia Tragedy", JOM, Feb. 2004,

3. Thomas Eager and Craig Musso, "Why Did the World Trade Center
Collapse? Science, Engineering, and Speculation," JOM, Dec. 2001,

4. Katherine Felkins et al., "The Royal Mail Ship Titanic: Did a
Metallurgical Failure Cause A Night To Remember?," JOM, Jan. 1998,

Anyone know of more good stuff out there?

Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We don't believe what we write, and neither should you. Information
furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information
may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you
paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane
or sober when he wrote it down. Don't worry, be happy.
Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete