Old web pages - new location

I have just opened a new domain and moved my web pages to it. See -

John Ambler

Welldone, very nice,

good job thanks, Martyn im planning to lanuch my new site soon

thanksME

Reply to
Martyn Butler

Hmmm Skiprat eh I thought I was the only one......

I have updated the link on my web site.

Reply to
Pete Aldous

John, if you want to clarify your definition for our American friends, I believe the term is "dumpster diver". :-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

Thanks Arthur - doesn't trip off the tongue quite as easily as skiprat, but I take your point as the site does attract an international audience.

Reply to
John Ambler