Whats the strongest all purpose glue available?

anyone know what the strongest "general perpose" glue available is?

thanks.......A

Reply to
alpha

Strong? Measured how? Tensile testing? How soon after bonding?

Cyanoacrylate glues show excellent strength within seconds after bonding, but they don't perform so well over time. And they only work really well on certain clean, non-porous surfaces. Gluing leather to wood does not work well.

Reply to
Mark Thorson

Barnacals, oysters and such have stronger glues than we can make. Blood and milk mixed is the hardest stuff I ever tried to get off of anything. They used it for paint on farms in 1700 and

1800's. Add a bit of egg white and and antimicrobial and it sticks pretty good.

Gordon Couger Stillwater, OK

Gordon Couger