Which material is asteroid - proof ???

I want to build a house on the moon, but because of the lack of atmosphere, asteroids can hit my house and hurt me.

So which material should I use to be 100% asteroid-proof ???

Reply to
Tristan Beeline

Nothing is asteroid proof. Dig a hole in the moon and build your steel box or sphere and cover it up with rock. Do the math on the frequency, size and speed of aneroid hits and find the size hole and cover of rubble you feel save with.

Gordon Couger Stillwater, OK

Gordon Couger