A question which was troubling a lot is can a car with no fuel consumption is possible or what.
Three things led to me to think about it
- On the bottom of a lorry I saw a long rod rotating, which was rotating the backend wheels and engine it was.
- A generator uses petrol which rotates a rod in between magnetic field to produce electricity.
- The thing what I require in a vehicle is motion.
I studied in my 12th standard that some energy is lost in a generator.
Can I use a generator to run my vehicle. But not with petrol but with electricity only.
I will produce some electricity with the electric generator, loose some, but I can save some thing. Motion is there , which I will use to move the vehicle.
electric generatory:- electricity+ motion;
- electricity back to generator
- Motion to run the vehicle
I am not a mechanical engineer, ( a computer engineer) but this question is puzzles me , I think such a system can be built, but if it can be built why has it not been built, what were the limitations. If limitations are there with so much advancement in mechanical engineering why cannot we overcome those.
I would be happy if any body can throw some light on these facts. I am open for critics.