air compressor needed

Hello,

I'm looking for an air compressor a machine and hopefully one of you can help me! The machine needs a permanent presure of 7bar and the volume flow is minimal till not existing. So the pump must just hold up the presure. The machine runs nearly 24/7 and the pump should run quitly. What kind of possibilities do I have if I don;t want to send too much money?

Thanks and cheers! Joern

Reply to
Joern