Basics of Mechanical Engg

What books or internet resources would you recommend to revise the basics of mechanical engineering?

Dear sweattowin:

"revise" = "review"?
David A. Smith
Yes, revise=review.
I am on the verge of completing my graduation in mech engg., so was looking for some resource which will help me revise the course.
Dear sweattowin:

I would obtain a sample test book for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Engineer In Training(EIT) exam, and then locate/keep the books that help me answer those questions. I kept all of my college textbooks, but have only had to reference a half-dozen of them over the years.
David A. Smith
message

An excellent overall text that will also help for the PE exam (and probably EIT) is the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg http://ppi2pass.com/ppi/PPIHome_entDs_ME
Also check out their FE/EIT review manual: http://ppi2pass.com/ppi/PPIHome_entDs_FE