Basics of Mechanical Engg

What books or internet resources would you recommend to revise the basics of mechanical engineering?

Reply to
sweattowin

Dear sweattowin:

"revise" = "review"?

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Yes, revise=review.

I am on the verge of completing my graduation in mech engg., so was looking for some resource which will help me revise the course.

Reply to
sweattowin

Dear sweattowin:

I would obtain a sample test book for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Engineer In Training(EIT) exam, and then locate/keep the books that help me answer those questions. I kept all of my college textbooks, but have only had to reference a half-dozen of them over the years.

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

"N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)" wrote in message news:pAgrf.9232$xF6.3651@fed1read01...

An excellent overall text that will also help for the PE exam (and probably EIT) is the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg

Also check out their FE/EIT review manual:

ms