BEIEN company - crusher manufacturer

Hello,

In some old prospect I find some interesting for me information about some machine - crusher used in coal mining. All information that I have already is the description of the figure (only in German language): BEIEN-Strebbrecher (verschiebbare Ausfuhrung fur Schrambetriebe) in zuruckgefahrener Stellung.

I believe that the name of the manufacturer of that machine is 'BEIEN', but in Internet I couldn't find any information about that company ;(

Can you help me with that? Can you help me to find more information about that machine?

Reply to
Micha³