Bending of plates

Hello. I'm an engineering student doing my final year project. A part of my project involves sizing the different portions of a buoyancy tank I need to design. The structure is essentially a rectangle with two semi-circles at the ends. It is subjected to several point loads at differnet point along it's periphery as well as a uniformly distributed long acting across the entire base area from underneath as well as a uniformly distributed load acting on a portion of the area from on top as well as a point load acting from above through the geometrical centre of the tank. I think I have to go through the whole bending of plates theory in order to determine the maximum bedning moment acting on the structure. I was wondering if anyone could suggest easier ways to go about solving this probem. Time is of the essence for me right now, so any useful suggestions would be apreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
aol910