Calculate moment at the blue line (See image)

How to calculate the moment at the bottom of the base (blue line)

Reply to
Mech.Quest

Cant attch images. How?

Reply to
mail.cadone

Usenet? Cannot. Text-only medium. Provide a link, or use one of the "I want to cheat on my homework" sites instead.

David A. Smith

Reply to
dlzc

"Mech.Quest" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

We can't see the blue line as this is a text only group and without details about your specific problem, we can't do anything but point you to the parallel axis theorem. Google it and you will learn the basics of solving the majority of moment/axis questions.

Reply to
Charly Coughran