Calculate moment at the blue line (See image)

How to calculate the moment at the bottom of the base (blue line)

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:13:39 PM UTC-5, Mech.Quest wrote:

Cant attch images. How?
Dear mail....:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:14:57 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Usenet? Cannot. Text-only medium. Provide a link, or use one of the "I want to cheat on my homework" sites instead.
David A. Smith

We can't see the blue line as this is a text only group and without details about your specific problem, we can't do anything but point you to the parallel axis theorem. Google it and you will learn the basics of solving the majority of moment/axis questions.
--
snipped-for-privacy@DELETE-TO-RESPOND-UCSD.EDU