FEAPpv coupled thermo-mechanical

I'm trying to simulate what I believe is a simple transient coupled
thermo-mechanical problem using FEAPpv. The outline of the problem is
as follows:
A 2d rectangular block of material has a temperature change applied to
one side at time zero. At a later time a temperature gradient exists
across the block. There should be X and Y displacements across the
material that relate to the thermal coefficients of expansion and the
elasticity of the material. (I am not trying to model inertial effects.)
I've tried this a number of ways but am not successful in coupling the
transient temperature with a displacement. My latest input deck is
below. It seems to model the temperature transient (dof 3) but like all
my other efforts does not couple the temperature to an x-y displacement.
If anyone can help me out on this I would appreciate it. Either post to
the news group or, if using email, remove the numbers from my address.
TIA
Cecil Aswell
************ the deck **************
feap * * Coupled thermo-mechanical?