Gas Furnace sizeing

What is the general rule when choosing a replacement furnace. I have a 1300sq. ft. rental house in Texas. I don't need the exact size, just a general one.

thanks chuck

Reply to
mart572

snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote in news:6de995ff-54ca-4403-8232-022a796f3b10 @z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

The sqare footage is only one of a number of factors necessary to determine a nominal heater size. Others include things like construction, insulation, local climate. A google search on the terms gas, furnace, and sizing will provide the information you need.

Reply to
Charly Coughran